Plant Information - Knowledgebase Question

Alpine, CA
Question by moosebee
I just bought two plants & nursery said they were from monrovia. I need to know the width, height and shade/sun requirements. The plants are: PLUM PASSION HEAVENLY BAMBOO AND DWARF MYRTLE. Thank you for your help.

0

Plum Passion Heavenly Bamboo is Nandina domestica `Monum`., New growth is deep purplish red; narrow foliage is deep green in summer and reddish-purple in winter. Evergreen. Full to partial sun. Moderate grower to 4 to 5 feet tall, 3 feet wide.

Dwarf myrtle is Myrtus communis 'Compacta', a popular, compact tightly branched evergreen shrub with creamy-white flowers. Foliage is fragrant when crushed. Extremely useful and dependable as a low, formal hedge and foundation planting. Plant in small container to enjoy indoors. Full sun. Slow grower to 2 to 3 feet tall and wide.