Availability Of Plants - Knowledgebase Question

Franklin Lakes, NJ
Question by jcellsworth
The perennials, shrubs, roses, herbs etc. that are featured at this site seem to be quite extensive, but I noticed they are from various nurseries. There is a H&G centre called Max is Back on Rte 23 in N.J., my question is would I be able to obtain the plants I have seen at this site at this nursery?
My second question is how difficult is it to grow bamboo, should they always be in a container and do they need full sun, partial??

0

Unfortunately, I have no way to verify local plant availability for you, so you might want to call them and see what they carry in stock.

There are many different types of bamboo. Some are cold hardy, but many are not. They may be grown in a container so that they can be taken indoors each winter, or they may be grown in a container to prevent them from spreading too far. Some bamboos are invasive and can become a real problem in the landscape. Other bamboos are much better behaved and make clumps rather than "run". Most of them prefer full sun.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"