I Plant Herbs They Die After Growing? - Knowledgebase Question

Franklin Square, NY
Question by kokah2001
i plant dill seed, celrento seed, and parsley seed after they germination and have a small plant the dill and clerento die and the parsley grow up then didn't get the long plant. and get weak stem and get more worest. i palnt them in the same pot and i put them in the potting soil , water them every day i plant them indoor. so what i do after i lose my seed and time and plant??????????????
please give me a good answer becase i get disappointment and i think i will not try this again.

0

These three plants like an evenly moist soil, but not a soggy soil. It is possible that you overwatered them, especially if they were growing indoors or in a heavy potting soil. These plants all like a lot of sunlight, and if grown on a windowsill may be leggy due to lack of light. If you have a sunnier window, or could put them outside, you might try that. So much of gardening is learning by trial and error, please don't be too discouraged.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"