Which Kind Of Tree Should I Plamt? - Knowledgebase Question

Mesa, AZ
Question by cameronisast
For my Eagle Project I am going to plant trees at a local park here in Mesa, Arizona. I was asked to do a little research to see which kind of trees would do best in our kind of environment. The weather here in Mesa is very dry and hot. The place where I will be planting these trees is about forty feet away from a pond. The choices I have been given are thee that folow: Chinese Pistachio, Shamalash, and the Medesto Pine tree. I would really appreciate it if you could give me your proffessional opinion about which tree's would be best to plant in my situation.

0

might have it, or it is available at bookstores, nurseries and Cooperative Extension (who published it). I hope this info helps. Tree planting is a worthy project! might have it, or it is available at bookstores, nurseries and Cooperative Extension (who published it). I hope this info helps. Tree planting is a worthy project!