Availability Of Plant/where To Buy - Knowledgebase Question

Taylor Ridge, IL
Question by elhill16
I am interested in purchasing a carolina allspice but am unable to locate one in my area. How would I go about purchasing one from your company. I have purchased your products before from local nurseries and find them to be very hearty. Thank you

0

I apologize if you receive more than one copy of this, my email is stalling. Unfortunately Monrovia sells only wholesale so you would not be able to order direct. Your best bet would be to use the zip code search feature at the Monrovia site and check with retailers (possibly by telephone) in your area or region to see if they have it in stock on hand, expect to have it in soon, or could order it for you. You may need to cut and paste the url in your browser to make it work correctly.

http://www.monrovia.com/dealer...

Alternatively a search on google using the Latin name Calycanthus floridus as search term should help you locate mail order sources. Good luck with your search.