Brazilian Pepper Tree - Knowledgebase Question

Los Angeles, CA
Question by ropwr
I am trying to match a specimen I took from a tree. I think this is the tree (Brazilian Pepper). How can I locate a picture of the tree's leaves online so I can verify this is my specimen?

Also, the some street trees I got the specimen from had yellow leaves. Is this from overwatering?

Thank you.

0

Brazilian Pepper Tree is Schinus terebinthefolius. Yellowing leaves may be from overwatering, although the trees like moderate to frequent watering (applied deeply). It isn't unusual for leaves to yellow and drop throughout the growing season - pepper trees are notorius litterers! Here's a website with a picture of the Brazilian Pepper Tree: http://www.biol.andrews.edu/ev...