Yellowing Leaves On Hibiscus... - Knowledgebase Question

Cannonsburg, PA
Question by reissba
I live in Pittsburgh PA and have planted Hibiscus trees in well drained pots on my deck. The plants get sun all day and I water every day. The problem is , the leaves are turning yellow and falling off. I have noticed a Japaneese Beetle here and there and have put a "bag a bug" up. What would be causing this to happen?

0

attract at least as many as they catch so do not really help in the long run. On a small number of plants, a quick session of handpicking in the evening or early morning when they are sluggish works equally well.

I hope this helps you trouble shoot. attract at least as many as they catch so do not really help in the long run. On a small number of plants, a quick session of handpicking in the evening or early morning when they are sluggish works equally well.

I hope this helps you trouble shoot.

Today's site banner is by bootandall and is called "Aster"