Yellow Leaves On Philodendron - Knowledgebase Question

Melbourne, In
Avatar for harllinc
Question by harllinc
I have a xanadu philodendron, in a semi-sunny position (in a restaurant). Some of the leaves are turning yellow. I have just fed it with slow release fertilizer. There are nw leaves growing. Is this a lack of a certain nutrient or something else?

soil is kept too wet the roots suffer lack of air. For this reason, do not allow the plant to sit in a saucer filled with water after watering, and try to keep it moist but never totally saturated. Sometimes, in offices for example, several people will independently water a plant with the best of intentions and the end result is overly wet soil. Maybe this is happening in your restaurant also.

Good luck with your plant!

Good luck with your plant!

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Zoia and is called "Twirling folds"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.