Shade Trees - Knowledgebase Question

Temecula, CA
Question by m8tron
I saw a tree that's about 20 to 25 ft tall with a crown that extends sideways with a diameter of about 15 to 20 ft. It looks like a beach umbrella with tiny leaves. I would like to plant one in my garden. Do you have any idea what tree that is?

0

PENDULA A small tree with slender branchlets falling perpendicularly.

SORBUS-ARIA A weeping form of the whitebeam. S. aucuparia pendula, a weeping form of the rowan. Both are small trees.

TILIA PETIOLARIS The weeping silver lime is a magnificent tree with a silvery sheen on the underside of the large leaves.

Hope this information is helpful! PENDULA A small tree with slender branchlets falling perpendicularly.

Hope this information is helpful!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"