Diabolo Ninebark Has Not Bloomed, No Buds Either, In Zone 7 - Knowledgebase Question

Wayne, NJ
Question by salm
I purchased and planted a Monrovia Diabolo Ninebark this spring. It is in full sun. It is now August and it did not bloom at all. Should it have this season since it was just planted? What should I feed it with and/or how should I prune it to have it flower next year.

0

natural rain. Make sure the soil is moist through the fall, up until the ground freezes.

As with most plants, it can take several years for a new shrub to really settle in and perform its best. Enjoy your ninebark! natural rain. Make sure the soil is moist through the fall, up until the ground freezes.

As with most plants, it can take several years for a new shrub to really settle in and perform its best. Enjoy your ninebark!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"