Conifers Next To House - Knowledgebase Question

Port Orchard, WA
Question by safflet
I am planning on redoing a planting bed on the east side of my house. The bed is right next to the garage wall. I would like to plant 1 to 3 conifers in this bed and finish with a mix of shrubs, grasses and perennials. The strip is about 20 ft. by 5 ft. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0

will also provide an lovely smoky aroma.

You?ll need some low-growing, spreading plants for the border. Alyssum, with yellow flowers, or anemones (which will do well in sun to partial shade), that range from spring to fall blooming single to double blossoms, dark blue to pink to white, will finish off your sunny perennial garden nicely.

Enjoy your new garden!

Enjoy your new garden!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"