Care For - Knowledgebase Question

Narrowsburg, NY
Question by galeshaffer
November 24, 2002
I have a Radiation Lantana It did wonderful outdoors all spring and summer now it is inside as the winters are very cold here How do I care for it Right now it looks terrible all dry and no leaves. I water it often Any help fpr keeping it alive indoors till spring.

November 24, 2002

0

the regular amount.

Next spring when the days lengthen you can begin to water and feed it a bit more in proportion and then gradually reacclimate it to the outdoors once the weather settles.

Be patient waiting for it to leaf out again -- Good luck with your lantana! the regular amount.

Be patient waiting for it to leaf out again -- Good luck with your lantana!