"avalanche Evergreen Clematis" - Knowledgebase Question

Charlotte, NC
Question by pinknvinny
I bought an "Avalanche Evergreen Clematis" and it is NOT doing well. I paid ALOT of money for it. I followed directions on the tag. It is not growing, the leaves are dying, and it is in full sun until about 2pm. HELP! Place won't take it back either. I am NOT happy. Thanks.

0

along with the stems and foliage beneath the affected area. Clematis vines with this disease usually survive when affected sections are promptly removed. Wilt can affect the entire plant or just a few leaves. Sometimes the roots of the plant become diseased as well.

With proper care and maintenance, clematis vines will provide years of lovely blooms. Their uniquely colored flowers,, some of which are fragrant, will add charm and beauty to your property. The clematis vine is truly a brilliant addition to a yard or garden.

Hope the above information helps you determine just what is ailing your clematis so you can take appropriate corrective steps.

Best wishes with your garden!

Best wishes with your garden!