Spots On Rhododendron Leaves - Knowledgebase Question

Morton, WA
Question by rosebud00
We bought several rhododendrons from a plant nursery (end of season plant sale), and now, about 3 months later, some of the leaves are turning yellow and have black spots on them. What do we do to correct? Thank you!

0

tip dieback on affected branches are among the common symptoms. The disease is spread by wind and splashing water.

I hope these descriptions of problems common to rhododendrons will help you determine the cause of the spots on the leaves.

Best wishes with your landscape! tip dieback on affected branches are among the common symptoms. The disease is spread by wind and splashing water.

Best wishes with your landscape!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"