Blooming Flowers For A Lazy Gardener - Knowledgebase Question

Annandale, VA
Question by toc36
December 23, 1997
I have a tiny front yard (20'X 10") that I would like to cover with different types of flowers. I believe that there are flower kits available that contain multiple types such that one will almost always be in bloom. My work puts me on the roadquite a bit, so I will need low maintenance plants. I live in the Washington D.C. area.

December 23, 1997

0

because the flowers in it attract butterflies. It is a full sun garden, so if your lawn is in the shade, consider the "Shady Border" garden or, contact us again through the website and we'll take it from there. because the flowers in it attract butterflies. It is a full sun garden, so if your lawn is in the shade, consider the "Shady Border" garden or, contact us again through the website and we'll take it from there.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"