Indoor Watering Products - Knowledgebase Question

Orem, UT
Avatar for bobscof
Question by bobscof
December 27, 1997
I'm looking for a product that can assist in indoor watering by providing a backpack-like container that could hold water, be pressurized, and dispense water through a wand. Is any such product available?

Answer from NGA
December 27, 1997
I found some backpack sprayers designed to be used to apply pesticides in greenhouses and small plantings. I don't see any reason why they couldn't be used to apply water. They are a little pricey--around $100--since they are made with chemical resistant parts. There are also cylinder-type containers that you pump with a hand pump to create pressure--you might be able to put these on rollers to help move them around the house. These are in the range of $50. You can purchase both types from Peaceful Valley Farm Supply, PO Box 2209, Grass Valley, CA 95945; ph# 916-272-4769.

Charley's Greenhouse Supply (800-322-4707) carries flexible water hose, reels, and faucet adapters so you can water straight from your kitchen or bathroom faucet.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by JebobaTea and is called "Chompy Green Carpet"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.