Globe Arborvitae - Knowledgebase Question

Dearborn, Mi
Question by EJZMD2
(1)At a nursery found a Danica globe arborvitae set on a slender stem or trunk about four feet tall with stem being taped and accounted for most of the height of the plant.Can I purchace such a plant or would I have to craft my own? (2)Very much want to plant eight Arborvitae in front of my house.Big problem is that the house faces north with little if any sun. Which Arborvitae would be best for this condition?My preference is an Emerald arborvitae.

0

Monrovia does offer 'Danica' as a patio tree, which is probably what you are referring to. As for the arborvitae in the northern exposure, it's not a good location. They all prefer full sun to partial sun exposures.