Growing Miniature Roses Indoors - Knowledgebase Question

Howell, MI
Question by hecmanczuk
In August a got an indoor miniature rose. It lost all its leaves and now it doesn't seem to be coming back. Do I let it go dormant or do I encourage it somehow to get it going again? I need to know about feeding and or any help would be appreciated.

0

in the fall, and bringing them back inside in the middle of December. They should be protected from frost by placing them alongside a wall to a heated room and covering them with straw. They are then pruned as needed, and once again, normal care is resumed. in the fall, and bringing them back inside in the middle of December. They should be protected from frost by placing them alongside a wall to a heated room and covering them with straw. They are then pruned as needed, and once again, normal care is resumed.