new variety of plant - Knowledgebase Question

farmington, ct
Question by jbsportsgear
Hi, I saw a new variety of plant in a magazine that I no longer have access to- it was either a lilac or hydrandea that blooms longer than usual, it definetly is sold by your company, do you have further info. such as where I might obtain it.

0

Thank you for asking. I think it must be the "Endless Summer" hydrangea which blooms on both old and new wood for an extended season, optimally into the fall.

Monrovia plants are sold nation wide. Unfortunately, I have no way of checking which nurseries or garden centers would have this particular plant in stock on hand or be able to obtain it for you. They are independent stores and each carries its own selection, so you need to check with them directly and see. There is a dealer locator at the web site that is searchable by zip code and provides contact information.
http://azdomino.monrovia.com/d...
If they do not have it, perhaps they can suggest a susbtitute. I'm sorry I can't be more specific for you and I do hope you find what you are looking for. Best of luck with your search!