Gardening Tool - Knowledgebase Question

Bartlesville, OK
Avatar for OKmom
Question by OKmom
September 17, 2005
I have seen on Garden Smart, a cart that you plant your tomato plants or whatever in and you water it from the bottom. Could you please tell me where I could buy one?
Thank You,
J.E. Clark

Answer from NGA
September 17, 2005
Unfortunately I have not seen the show you mentoned however there are a number of self watering containers on the market now. These have a reservoir at the bottom that you keep filled with water. You could check with your local garden center and also try mail order sources such as Gardeners Supply (put self watering in the search box). They offer a specialized tomato planter that could be placed on casters to make it moveable, for example.

I hope this helps!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by mcash70 and is called "Daphne"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.