BURNING BUSHES - Knowledgebase Question

FT. COVINGTON, N.
Question by mlayton0
November 11, 2005
WHAT DO I DO WITH THE SHRUBS IF I AM UNABLE TO PLANT THEM @ THIS TIME BEFORE WINTER? HOW & WHERE WOULD I STORE THEM UNTIL SPRING? WOULD I WATER THEM OR LEAVE THEM DRY? PLEASE REPLY.THANKS

November 11, 2005

0

If you can't plant your shrubs immediately, the next best thing is to sink the pots in the ground. This will help insulate the roots against cold temperatures and will allow rainfall to keep the roots from drying out. If you can't sink the pots into the ground, be sure to insulate them from winter cold by wrapping them with insulation and setting them near the foundation of your house where they will be protected from temperature extremes. You'll need to water occasionally to keep the roots from drying out. Best wishes with your burning bushes.

Today's site banner is by bootandall and is called "Aster"