tissue culture - Knowledgebase Question

Supply, NC
Question by flytrapfarm
December 8, 2005
We are searching for a company that does tissue culture. We grow carnivorous plants. Do you or do you know a company that does tissue culture?
Thank you,
Audrey sigmon
Fly-Trap Farm

Answer from NGA
December 8, 2005


Micropropagation, or tissue culture, is performed in private labs (check your local phone book), or you can contact Dr. Marihelen Glass, at North Carolina State University College of Agriculture (336) 334-7520, glassm@ncat.edu

Best wishes with your project.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Alteri Lily"