color, EZ, on thorns - Knowledgebase Question

planation, fl
Question by crsughrue
Something that's has no thorns, EZ to take care of and has color...mix or match. I have 4 area's that i need some help with ........Two inside corners of a wood fence and one outside corner..Then two oak that are about 20 feet apart..
Thanks for any help...

chris

0

Chris,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

If I understood your question correctly some plants for that area would include oleanders (dwarf types), Barbados flower (Caesalpinia pulcherrima), Yellow Bird of Paradise (Caesalpinia gilliesii), firebush (Hamelia patens), and Swamp Hibiscus (Hibiscus coccineus).