seed packets - Knowledgebase Question

CONCORD, CA
Question by dansdad4
I just bought a Jiffy 72 cell starter kit, it has a little greenhouse,and pellets that when you add water they expand. ok, now I bought some seeds from Lake Seed but they have no web site to speak of and there is no zone on the back of the seed pack. Should I get seeds from another source that has a site and map, i mean I can look up a map but I can find nothing of their company, nad I want the best success for my plants. Thanks again Dave Gale

0

I'm not sure the absence of a zone map on the back of a seed packet is any indication of the quality of the seeds. Some companies include the map and some don't. Either way, it shouldn't affect your success in growing bountiful tomatoes. Start your seeds now (March) and you'll have a jump start on the season. When your seedlings have two sets of true leaves they'll be old enough to be hardened off and can then go into your garden. Best wishes with your new little tomato plants.