Quick Growing Drought Resistant Trees - Knowledgebase Question

Bowling Green, KY
Question by fitzkid
We live in a new subdivision - no trees yet. We would like to add some trees to our SMALL lot this year. Can you recommend trees that grow quickly - in poor draining clay soil?

0

great source of failure in new plantings is inadequate watering. One other note, I would wait until all the construction is complete in your immediate area before planting. When new construction is going on there is usually a lot of disturbance in the soil and things are quite unstable. Water run-off from other properties still being worked on with heavy equipment is common. great source of failure in new plantings is inadequate watering. One other note, I would wait until all the construction is complete in your immediate area before planting. When new construction is going on there is usually a lot of disturbance in the soil and things are quite unstable. Water run-off from other properties still being worked on with heavy equipment is common.