Fruit trees - Knowledgebase Question

Church Hill, TN
Question by hugmeimanurs
I live in Church Hill TN. I am wanting to plant some fruit trees. Is it to late? Also, what trees are best for this area? I want apple, pear, peach and plum. Do you still carry any? Thanks so much for you assistance. Deborah

0

You can grow all kinds of fruit trees in Tennessee. It's best to purchase fruit trees locally; nurseries generally carry the best cultivars for the region. For a comprehensive guide to planning your orchard, visit the following website sponsored by the University of Tennessee. The publication should answer all your questions about getting started, and will serve as a guide for selecting just the right cultivars. http://www.utextension.utk.edu...

Best wishes with your home orchard!