Green Rose - Knowledgebase Question

sparks, nv
Question by bjulyrose
I'm trying to find a Green rose bush, one that's a deeper green than Ice. Everyone thinks I am nuts but have seen it. Help.

0

Well... Ice is the only rose that is considered green, but the yellow flowering rose called St. Patrick produces green colored flowers in cool weather. The color changes to yellow as the bloom matures or the weather warms. There is one more possibility - Rosa chinenensis virdaflora. The 'Green Rose' is a very unusual plant. Its flowers have abundant sepals but no petals, giving the appearance of totally green flowers. It is almost always in bloom, but the blooms may be easily overlooked because they look so much like foliage. The 'Green Rose' is a wonderful curiosity specimen and its blooms add interest to flower arrangements.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Coleus"