Toxic Berries - Knowledgebase Question

Lakewood, ca
Question by gfloresla
May 2, 2006
Is the berry of the Nandina Domestica toxic?

Answer from NGA
May 2, 2006


Nandina berries are considered mildly toxic to pets and to humans. You would have to consume a large number of the berries for them to make you sick. Since they are not considered edible I would not encourage anyone to eat them.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by TBGDN and is called "Red Squirrel"