Help finding a product - Knowledgebase Question

Mohler, WA
Avatar for lisad9
Question by lisad9
May 8, 2006
I would like to know where I can find the green plastic stretchy tape that is used on your vining plants to tie them to stakes or trellis. I have asked several places and now one seems to know where I can purchase some. I do not like the wire twisty ties and really like that plastic stretchy tape that is on many of the plants I have purchased with your name on them. Thanks

Answer from NGA
May 8, 2006
I purchase the vinyl tape at Home Depot (in the garden section). You can probably find it at Lowe's, Ace Hardware, some well-stocked nurseries and Wal-Mart. Best wishes with your garden!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Lucius93 and is called "The first one is the sweetest"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.