dwarf coreopsis - Knowledgebase Question

Littleton, co
Question by rockinrooks
I planted 7 of these flowers last week and they are not doing to good. They look very limp and almost look like they are not going to make it. I planted them on the edge of my small bed as a border to some rose bushes. They are getting the eastern sun all day with little shade in the afternoon. Being in Colorado it can get really hot and dry. All these plants came from your company. Please give me suggestions to help keep these cute little flowers alive. I don't want to replace them, they were a little pricey. How far should they be planted in the ground - maybe that's the problem.

thanks.

0

Sometimes plants grow through a little transplant shock when they're newly installed but they usually recover, especially if you water them regularly. Plants should be at the same soil level as they were in the nursery containers. Planting too deep or too shallow can cause problems. If you planted yours too deep, you may want to reset them so they're at the correct soil level. Best wishes with your coreopsis!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"