TANGO TWIRL? MANDEVILLA - Knowledgebase Question

Lake Elmo, mn
Question by donnathomas1
TANGO TWIRL? MANDEVILLA
Mandevilla x amabilis 'Monrey' Plant Patent No. 14290. I purchased a #1 for $19.99 from Linders on 5/19/2006 snd it hasn't started to bloom or even create a bud for a bloom. I live in MN and the plant gets alot of morning sun. It appears to be growing as the vines are getting longer. When can I expect to see the first bloom/bud?

0

You probably don't want to hear this, but your plant will need some time to become established before it really begins to grow and provide you with a spectacular floral disply. You should see a few flowers by mid-July. As your plant matures, you'll see lots and lots of flowers. Be a little patient with it and you won't be sorry!