Ice Blue Junipers - Knowledgebase Question

Romeoville, il
Question by jher
Ice Blue Junipers were planted for me. They looked healthy when planted but in a couple of days they started to turn brown. What could cause this to happen, and is there anything I can do to fix it?

0

It sounds as though your junipers are unhappy with where they're planted or the way they were planted, or with the soil condition or watering practices. Junipers grow best in full sunshine, in slightly dry, well-draining soils. If they were planted during the heat of the summer, if the roots were exposed to drying air and sunshine, if the soil remains soggy wet, or if the plants were not adequately watered, they will turn brown. I would contact the landscaper and ask them to replace the plants.