We just bought a house and there are a multitude of plants coming up. The largest one is about 4 fe - Knowledgebase Question

Oviedo, FL
Question by daarla
We just bought a house after a frost that killed most of our plants. We had a landscaper come in and totally pull up all the bushes and clear our yard. A few weeks later these plants started appearing all over the yard. Now one of them is blooming and I have been unable to identify it. This plant is about 4 feet tall and has a group of 4 yellow cuplike blooms (approx. 3

0

Lynne,

Your description doesn't bring any one plant to mind. I suggest you contact your County Extension Office ( 250 West County Home Road; Sanford, FL 32773; (407) 665-5556) and see about bringing in some leaves, shoots flowers or even photos of the plants to see if they can identify them for you. There should be no charge for this service.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"