|Today I used mir-acid on my annuals(petunias, impatients, New Guinea impatients, geraniums). I didn't realize my error until I was finished. I re-watered the plants in an attempt to flush out the mir-acid. Will this cause harm to my plants? Is there anything I can do about it? This is the only time I have done this. Thank you for your help.
Mrs. Martha Adler
|A one time application (or even a few uses) will not harm them as long as you did not exceed the dilution rate on the label. Flushing them with water is fine, it will dilute it. Your plants should be just fine.|