Dried up plants - Knowledgebase Question

hopewell junction, ny
Question by gosniowski
About 3 weeks ago, I bought a flat of vinca minor plants but I haven't gotten the chance to plant them yet and now they have dried up leaves. Should I go ahead and plant them anyway? Will they eventually come back to life? Thank you.

0

Unfortunately, based on your description, I am not certain if they are still alive or not. The little plants should have been watered regularly and kept in the shade or in morning-only sun. If they were not watered and are dried out looking, they may be dead. You might try putting them in the shade and watering them regularly (keep the soil damp like a wrung out sponge, not saturated and not dried out) and see if they releaf in a couple of weeks. If they do, you could plant them. I'm sorry I can't be more encouraging.