stephanotis plant - Knowledgebase Question

guilford, ct
Question by ebsc
I am cosidering purchasing a Stephanotis plant, but I want to know if I can bring it indoors
during the winter and will it survive? Any info would be appreciated

0

Stephanotis Floribunda, or Madagascar Jasmine is perfectly suited to growing indoors during the winter months. A long-time favorite used for wedding bouquets, its waxy clusters of fragrant white flowers are set amongst its dark shiny leaves. A summer blooming climber, which can be used as a cut flower to carry a sweet scent throughout the home. This is a great plant for indoor growing as it tolerates dry atmospheres and periods of neglectful watering. Often trained on a ring or a hoop, the flowers will emerge on the new growth of spring. Remember, only prune in late summer or early fall, once flowering has ceased. Stephanotis will tolerate a minimum temperature of 50F.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"