grevillea - Knowledgebase Question

rogue river, or
Question by betsyah59
I have been searching high and low. Where can I purchase some woolley grevillea in my area? Do you ship any to any nursery in my area? I think it would be well suited to many of the droughty areas in my yard. I would love any plant suggestions for dry conditions you may have as well. thank you!

0

Grevillea is from Austrailia and is hardy only to zone 9. You won't find it in any local nurseries because it isn't hardy outdoors in your gardening zone (8a). Some drought tolerant evergreen shrubs include OLIVER TWIST KOHUHU (Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Oliver Twist'), AMBER ELF DWARF BROOM (Cytisus scoparius 'Amber Elf'), BROWN-EYED ROCK ROSE (Cistus ladanifer maculatus), FURMAN'S RED AUTUMN SAGE
(Salvia greggii 'Furman's Red'), and Nandina (heavenly bamboo).