HER variety of camellia - Knowledgebase Question

Hull, TX
Question by catedangercl
November 22, 2006
In my local nursery, Al Cook Nursery, in Beaumont, TX - they carry a variety of camellia, HER, but I cannot find a photo to see what the blossom looks like. Do you have a photo anywhere on your web site?

November 22, 2006

0

Catherine,

I apologize for this delayed reply to your gardening question and hope it is still helpful to you.

I searched through various sources but was not able to locate any variety of camellia called HER or one with those initials carried by Monrovia or any other source. Those letters must not have been the name of the variety. Try reexamining the tag or visit with the folks at your Al Cook Nursery to see if they can come up with a name for that plant based on which varieties they sell.

Thanks for the question. Best wishes for a wonderful gardening year in 2007. Please stop in again soon!