Weed-Proofing the Vegetable Garden - Knowledgebase Question

Little Rick, AR
Question by vlavanga
It seem that no matter how thorough I am, I still am faced with grass and weeds in my vegetable garden come summer. I want to spray a weed and root killer in my garden, wait a few days then till, wait another few days and plant. Will this process significantly reduce the amount of grass and weeds from emerging this summer?

0

www.gardeners.com, ph# 800-863-1700

All these things take a little time in the spring, but they are well worth the effort, and will save lots of time later on in the season. Also, each year you will decrease the weediness of the garden. www.gardeners.com, ph# 800-863-1700

All these things take a little time in the spring, but they are well worth the effort, and will save lots of time later on in the season. Also, each year you will decrease the weediness of the garden.