Planning Time? - Knowledgebase Question

Potomac, MD
Question by pzsmith
I just purchased your seeds for sugar peas and buttercrunch lettuce. This winter in Maryland has been very mild. When can I put the seeds in the ground? The peas will be near a brick wall and gets lots of sun. The lettuce does not get as much sun. Each year I plant the sugar peas and the plant never does very well. I think I have been waiting too long to plant them. I want to be sure to have peas come up this year.

0

you plant the sugar peas every year - be sure not to plant them in the same spot every year, by rotating crops you are helping to prevent disease and benefiting other crops by nitrogen fixation. you plant the sugar peas every year - be sure not to plant them in the same spot every year, by rotating crops you are helping to prevent disease and benefiting other crops by nitrogen fixation.

Today's site banner is by bootandall and is called "Aster"