How do I ???? - Knowledgebase Question

Chicago, Il
Question by lindascaccia
How do I grow annual,trees, fruit, tropical plants,perennials,lawns,house plants,roses,
vegetables,shrubs seeds,and bulbs?????

Please let me know how to do this I need to know

0

Since you want to learn to grow so many different kinds of plants, it might be a good idea to do a little background reading on gardening. One book I really like because it is practical and to the point and covers many topics, is Gardening for Dummies. It is available at bookstores and many libraries. Your local county extension should also have lots of general information as well as details about most of the subjects you listed. You may want to take a look at their web site, it has lots of information on the topics you listed at

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/h...

Then, as you begin to have more specific questions, please come back and ask them at this Q&A. Ask as many as you like, but please limit it to one question per form. Thank you!