Bacopa - Knowledgebase Question

Mandeville, LA (Zone 8B)
Question by maryastierwa
Where can i find in hanging baskets? Home Depot garden center keeps telling me they are waiting for the truck to come in or no one knowes about this plant. I checked at other nurserys no one seems to know what i'm talking about. I saw this on HGTV gardening.

0

Mary,

We at the Q&A service don't have info on what different stores carry or when they might get the plants. Your local manager is the closest person to that information. If you can find Bacopa in regular plants then you can purchase a basket and potting soil and make your own. It is fairly available and you may find that in a week or two local garden centers will start to get some in.