PLEASE , HELP - Knowledgebase Question

austin, ta
Question by chungvingtan
I have a peach tree and nectarin tree, both of them the fruits are falling down, and i saw some clear stuff like the jelly on them , what should i do to stop this ? please help.

0

Tri,

I apologize for this delayed reply to your gardening question and hope it is still helpful to you. Your fruit are being attacked by insects. The insects could be stink bugs feeding on the surface or the plum curculio which also attacks peaches and nectarines. Contact your Travis County Extension Office at 512-854-9600 and ask for the Master Gardener desk for a free fruit tree spray publication.