I looking for some schrubs to plant this fall. - Knowledgebase Question

Gainesville, GA
Avatar for mjblue
Question by mjblue
I ask last week and never heard back, I was wondering could you please help me and tell me some schrubs that stay green year round, and may prduct flowers at some times. I want to plat something in the front of my house that wont get over 2 or 3 feet high. I will need enought to do about 40 to 50 feet across. thank you for your help.... Mitzi

Mitzi,

I apologize for this delayed reply to your gardening question and hope it is still helpful to you. That low height limits the options quite a bit. If the area is sunny I don't know of any shrubs that are evergreen and bloom and stay that short. In shade the dwarf Pieris variety called 'Prelude' would be an option.

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by sedumzz and is called "Purple Clematis"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.