Pesty Squirrels - Knowledgebase Question

Tulsa, OK (Zone 6B)
Question by Beyondit52
I'am a first time gardener. I'm learning everything about gardening the hard way. I have started a small container garden, planting wild flowers, bell peppers and hot peppers. My problem is these pesty squarrels diging up all my plants. How can I keep them from digging up all my plants? I will be grateful for any help you might be able to offer.

0

Wish I had a magic formula to keep squirrels at bay, but I don't. They're more curious than anything else..... You might temporarily construct some cages out of inexpensive chicken wire. If they can't get to the plants, they can't dig them up. It works to keep bunnies out of the garden, too.

Best wishes with your container gardening!