ground cover - Knowledgebase Question

Harrison, NY
Question by mlmurphy1
I have a slope 75x15@40degree What ground cover should be used to control the slope from ending up in my neibors yard.

0

This is very steep. You may need to use a retaining wall to hold the slope. I would suggest you work with a professionally trained and degreed landscape architect to develop a plan for the site. They will probably have plant suggestions for it as well. In the meantime if the site is sunny you could consider using low growing spreading junipers or if it is shady, perhaps Vinca minor. However, it will be very difficult to plant because it is so steep. Again, I urge you to seek out professinal on-site advice.