what do i use under above ground pool when installing it for first time? - Knowledgebase Question

Name: judy deramee
corpus christi, TX
Question by juiliee
what should i use to install above ground pool land fil soil or sand,and will that even out the area where i am putting it

0

Judy,

I apologize for this delayed reply to your gardening question and hope it is still helpful to you.

I'm sorry but we at the Gardening Q&A service are able to answer plant related questions but are not qualified to help with pool construction type questions. I suggest you visit with a professional in your local Home Depot or with a representative from the company that sells the above ground pools for the best assistance with this type of question.