weed control - Knowledgebase Question

kalamazoo, MI
Avatar for dfgquilter
Question by dfgquilter
April 24, 2007
Hi... I have an area in my garden that is covered with white stones. The weeds are growing up thru the stones as the plastic isnt working anymore. I would like to spray a weed killer on them.
I would like to use just one of those quart squirt containers filled with it. I need a strong weed killer. Can you recommend two different ones for me? It should be the type that kills many kinds of weeds. thanks, Dorian

Answer from NGA
April 24, 2007
Without knowing exactly what weeds you have, I can't really recommend a chemical treatment. I suggest you have the weeds identified at Michigan State's Kalamazoo County Cooperative Extension Horticulture or Master Gardener program. They can then suggest an effective control method. They are located at:

Nazareth Complex
3299 Gull Road
4th Floor, 2nd Wing
Kalamazoo MI 49048
(269) 383-8830

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by adknative and is called "Baby Blue Eyes"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.