Concrete block cover? - Knowledgebase Question

tempe, az
Question by megmitropa
Hello,

I have a very ugly grey concrete block wall which surrounds my garden - I'd like to cover it with a clay-like material which will blend in better with our desert landscaping. Is this possible/advisable?

Thank you!

0

Many people do cover their block walls with some type of stucco, plaster or other finish to achieve an uninterrupted surface. It can be smoothed to achieve different textures, as well as stained or painted. Since this is a gardening Q&A, I'm not sure of the best product to recommend to cover concrete block. I suggest you go to your local Home Depot and ask about the various options for the do-it-yourselfer. You can also look in the Yellow Pages under Stucco if you want to hire someone. Good luck!