Lack of growth - Knowledgebase Question

Lakeway, TX
Question by abreo
Unlike other Mandevilla plants purchased in the past, I have some red Mandevilla SP potted plants that are blooming beautifully but are not growing and with the exception of two plants, ten others have no

0

Chris,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

I can't think of a deficiency that would cause that. I suspect with more warm days, adequate soil moisture and a little feeding with Miracle Gro they'll take off in time. Those plants like warm weather and plenty of sunlight.